“Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another.”
Imagine a message from the nervous and trembling voice of the captain of your flight, as he announces that there had been insufficient time along with too much apathy by staff to refu...
Monday - Friday: 08h00 - 17h00
And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
Daily we are let down by people, they make promises they can never keep. It makes it difficult to trust people, especially in business. God is not like us at all, He cannot lie nor can He sin. He makes promises that He will keep, that are true and honest and are part of His character. Our Lord Jesus Christ made some powerful and amazing promises to you and me. We need to take some time and reflect on these and they will give us assurance.
- I will give you rest - Matthew 11:28
- Peace I leave with you - John 14:27
- I will by no means cast you out - John 6:37
- Believe in me and you will never die - John 11:25
- I am the way the truth and the live - John 14:6